Owens Corning Roofing
Since 1977, Owens Corning has been a leading manufacturer of shingles and accessories for the residential roofing market. Though best known for our PINK® Fiberglas insulation, Owens Corning also is a leader in the roofing market.
Don’t just take our word for it – ask U.S. homebuilders. According to a Hanley-Wood Publishing survey of 3,400 U.S. builders, Owens Corning Roofing products were voted “the most recognizable brand in the market.”
We back our roofing products with consistent, long-lasting quality. Our quality commitment includes:
- Fiberglas® mat that adds weather protection, greater fire resistance and longer life.
- Weathering-grade asphalt that holds the granules on the shingle and protects the roof from water.
- Heat-activated adhesive strip that bonds shingles into a single, watertight unit.
Duration® Premium Cool ShinglesDuration® Premium Cool Shingles
Owens Corning Duration® Premium Cool shingles meet initial solar reflectance of .25 for ENERGY STAR® requirements. The colors Frosted Oak, Harbor Fog and Sunrise meet the ENERGY STAR® ratings for the American Reinvestment Recovery Act of 2009. They also meet 2009 California Building Energy Efficiency Standards, Title 24, Part 6 requirements, which call for a Cool Roof or equivalent improvement. Duration® Premium Cool shingles are also rated and listed by the Cool Roof Rating Council (CRCC) for solar reflection.
Duration® Premium Cool Shingles Warranty
- Extended Warranty Information
- Limited Lifetime Warranty with 10-Year Tru PROtection® Coverage
- Thirty years experience
- Responsible for all phases of construction and roofing
- Owens Corning Preferred Contractor